Saturday, June 28, 2008

My First Post...

Its jus been a month and few days since the final xams got over, but it all seems like its been ages and I already feel so bored, with nothing really to do, but I don't want complain.....Its ok to do nothing....Its fine, completely fine.......

Hopefully my life takes a complete 360 degree turn, with my professional career ahead... Am suddenly feelin all grown up now & to add to it., I'll be interning into god-knows-some IT days of my life.. I just don't want him to make my life hell, maybe I'll make his one!!!!!

Am not really sure wat kinda posts i wanna make in this blog..., but am sure you all ppl will like it. Posts will partly target the techi stuff ie Electronics.. that i like the most and others as well.. Do check regularly and post your valuable comments.

Best regards.

1 comments:

Inba said...

All the best da!!!