Saturday, June 28, 2008

First Things First!!!

Guys and Gals..., I have come across various blogs and all I can depict from my quick glance at em, is that most of the blogs are created to outpour frustrations, anxiety and other negative traits. Well, they can't be blamed because writing.. soothes and at least if you can't punch your boss in his face, you can write shit about him in your blog and expect others to read.
No… I am not here to cripple words for my boss, I don't even want to tell you how psycho is my ex-girl friend, I don’t want to curse the state for not doing well, I don't want to tell you about my first crush...... But if I do anything out of these...please bear with me ...after all I am also one of those species..
I assure you ppl that all of my posts will be not more than 10-15 lines, coz I don’t read article/ views that last more than 10-15 lines and secondly my brain doesn’t work that longer continuously… But really, I just want to write about simple and interesting things... hope you all will like it!!!

4 comments:

karthik said...

nice work, muruga.
keep it up.

Author said...

wonderful work...!!!

ALL THE BEST..!!

santoshindreamz said...

Gud job...

Inba said...

I liked the ex-galfrnd matter da... kewl!!